An order will be eligible for cancellation from the time it is placed till the time it is dispatched logistics team of Myupgrade. Cancellation will not be applicable to certain items such as items which have been ordered from manufacturer by Myupgrade on behalf of the customer or made to order products, or custom made products. Myupgrade reserves the right to accept or reject "order cancellations" from customers.
No cancellation charges are charged by Myupgrade however a cancellation request shall be approved only as per terms mentioned in this policy.
1. You can cancel your order (completely or partially) at any time before it is dispatched from our warehouse by sending an e-mail from your registered e-mail ID to firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete order details.
2. In case of prepaid orders where payment was made online, (credit card/debit card/e- wallet/net banking) refund will be initiated in the same payment mode as originally used for placing the order. Generally, refund amount gets credited to you in 24 hours of refund initiation.
3. In case of payment mode being bank transfer (NEFT/IMPS/RTGS) or Cheque Deposit or COD (Cash on Delivery), please send us an image of cancelled cheque of the account in which you wish your refund, along with the cancellation request.
4. If cancelled cheque is not available, please send us following details:
Account Holder’s Name:
5) Myupgrade reserves the right to cancel any order under the following circumstances:
A). You provide wrong or incomplete details (complete address including PIN code, phone number, etc. while placing the order.
B). You do not re-confirm COD orders upon being called by Myupgrade executive.
C) Wrong product listing on our website (error in price, specification, quantity etc.)
D) Product unavailability with us.
E) Delivery service not available at your specified address (Pincode).